Change of Address

How do I report a change of name or address?

You must let us know if you move house or change your name to ensure that your Council Tax is calculated correctly and our records are up to date. Please complete and submit one of the forms below or click on this link if you just want to change your name.

Use the ‘Moving into Huntingdonshire’ form if you are: 

  • moving into the area for the first time or 
  • already living in the area but will become liable for Council Tax for the first time. 

Use the ‘Moving Out of Huntingdonshire’ form if you are: 

  • moving out of the area or 
  • moving to another address in the area but will no longer be liable for Council Tax, for example if you are moving in with someone as a lodger.

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a form you have saved previously.

Please enter your reference number from last time and click 'Continue' to carry on.

Loading section. Please wait a few moments...Please wait while we search for your details